WASHING MACHINES & TUMBLE DRYERS
Washing Machines – Washer Dryers – Tumble Dryers – Freestanding and Built-In
Experts in washing machine, tumble dryers and washer dryer repairs
Leaking? Not spinning? Skipping Programs? Not Heating? Not Draining? Noisy?
Laundry emergency? Let the experts help.
Washing Machines and Dryers are essential items in our households. When they go wrong, the washing can build up very quickly! Whatever the issue, Autowash can help you. Our engineers are fully trained and awarded in our industry for their efficiency and affordability.
- Our charges are affordable and always quoted upfront, without any hidden charges and no obligation to go ahead with the final quote.
- Over 90% of repairs are completed on the 1st visit.
- We have direct access to manufacturer bulletins and parts diagrams for most manufacturers, ensuring up to date knowledge for fast repairs.
- We have been repairing appliances in your area for over 30 years, so our engineers are extremely knowledgeable in common faults to all makes and models of gas, electric and induction cookers, hobs and cooker hoods.
- Our repairs are fully guaranteed for 1 year, the only exceptions to this are misuse and parts containing rubber.
- We have thousands of repeat and happy customers. A small selection of independent testimonials and reviews can be found at www.checkatrade.com/AutowashApplianceRepair
- We are accredited and approved repair agents by DASA, RETRA, Gas Safe Register, Medway Fair Traders.
- We are trusted by national insurance companies, major manufacturers, councils, schools, housing associations and letting agents.
- We do not use 3rd parties or sub contract any of our work.
Book an engineer online today or call us on 01795 424337
Our engineers cover most of Kent, 6 days a week. The map shows an idea of our current coverage area, the postcodes we cover are:
- ME 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
- DA 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- CT 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
- TN 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
- BR 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- SE 2, 3, 7, 9, 10, 18, 28
We do not charge a one off inclusive repair fee like a lot of companies, as we do not feel that you should pay for parts you do not need. We hope our payment structure gives you freedom and flexibility, without signing you up for big up front charges.
Our estimate fees for washing machine repairs start from just £24 plus VAT*. Once the engineer has been out to diagnose the fault and quote you for the repair, the estimate fee is only payable if you decide that the repair is not required. Examples of this could be if it is too expensive and you just want to replace the appliance, or the parts may be obsolete from the manufacturer.
The engineers quote for repair will be inclusive of the labour fee. The labour fee is only applicable if work takes place.
You will never pay the estimate fee plus the labour fee, only one fee will ever be applicable. The estimate fee is paid if work is not required, the labour fee is paid if work is required – it’s as simple as that.
Parts, if needed are quoted in addition to this by the engineer when they are on site. Most parts are carried on the vans, but sometimes it is necessary to order parts in for you and complete the repair on our return visit (we do not charge another labour fee for return visits). As soon as the part arrives to us, we will call to schedule you in for the next available appointment. Labour fees start from as little as £54 plus VAT*.
Payments are taken on site by the engineer, they can accept payment in the following ways:
- Credit Card (except American Express)
- Debit Card
In cases where we are attending site on behalf of a landlord, the estimate fee will be taken on booking by our call centre staff.
* fees vary depending on the type of appliance and area, please call or email us for details.washing
Take the time to have a look at our Testimonials to see what clients have to say regarding our services and our engineers.
To talk to one of our friendly staff phone us on 01795 424337 or book online anytime using our Quote / Booking form today.
Cooker Repairs (Electric, Gas, Dual Fuel & LPG)
Not Heating, Do Not Shutting, Tripping Electrics, Noisy, Not Cooking Evenly?
Washing Machine, Washer Dryer & Tumble Dryer Repairs
Leaking, Not spinning, Skipping Programs, Not Heating, Not Draining, Noisy?
Fridge & Freezer Repairs
Noisy, Not Cooling, Icing Up, Water Collecting At Bottom, Defrosting?
Not Cleaning Properly, Not Heating, Dishes and Glasses Still Dirty, Not Draining?
We are a Euronics Stockist, with a variety of appliances stocked in our High Street Showroom.
Stockists of 1000s of spare parts and consumable with our in-house parts department ready to help. Click here…